Today I spent my Art time in InDesign fine tuning the images and text. Several images were too low-res to be used for the print version of my book. I had to find the PSD files I used to create the PNGs, and increase the canvas size for several images. As usual I couldn’t find the original PSD files. That was a pain. Whiles was futzing around I got the feeling that the rectangular text boxes were a little to formal looking for a children’s book, even unfriendly. I started tinker with the border radius and ended up with .5 inches, which I think creates a curvaceous, inviting impression. Here’s an example.