I’m finished, almost, with the “art” part of putting this children’s book together. I say almost because I found another image that I didn’t color. When I laid out all of the pictures in inDesign, I couldn’t find the painted version of Buddy Butterfly taking responsibility for the chimney fiasco. You can the the black and white picture in the screenshot below.
Actually, I know that I painted this picture, but I can’t find it on my desktop computer. It’s possible that I colored it on the iPad and never saved it to iCloud. My workflow sucks, but it will suck less on the next book, I promise myself.